To: Elena

“Happiness is meeting an old friend after a long time and feeling that nothing has changed.” – Cris Dar

So I got to reunite with one of my good friends, Elena Price. Me and Elena are from the same town, Lawton, Oklahoma. I also came to find out that she lives in the same building as me. We both live in Boren. So funny story how we met. I know her through my brother, that did choir and some classes we’ve had in middle school. We attended the same middle school, not the same high school. After looking back, in my mind, I was thinking, “is that Elena?” I was so happy I got to see her again at OU. That was also the morning when I was going to meet my Crimson family.

She is the type of girl that is so fire-spirited and outgoing with her community. If anything, I wish that I had her confidence and her involvement. Also, her zodiac sign is a Leo which says a lot about her character and herself. After that, we talked for a while. Since then, we’ve gotten closer and had a good friendship.

November 18, 2021

After months passed, I was at Midnight Buttery and told Josh, my roommate, that there was free food at Dunham. It was Canes and Bakedbear. I was shocked by how the line was for Canes. So I was first in line for food, then Josh was in line, saw me, and sat with me. Then Elena saw me there and sat with us. That was also when she met Josh for the first time. Did some introductions saying, “Elena, this is Josh, my roommate, Josh, this is Elena, one of my good friends.” I told her that Josh is a Leo, and she said, “He’s a fake Leo anyone born after August is a Leo.” I thought it was funny. So, Josh is a July Leo, and Elena is an August Leo. Then they talked about this Netflix show, YOU, and talked about the ending if one of the characters deserved it. Elena said “no,” and Josh was in utter shock. Then they argued sarcastically, thinking to myself, “The Leos are going at it. Never put two Leos at the same table because they will argue until one wins”. Then they were spoiling it, and I was like, “you know what, I’m watching it now.” Otherwise, it was a night to remember at Midnight Buttery and Elena meeting Josh for the first time. It’s scary that they look like siblings, but at least they both get along very well.

Side by side picture of Elena and Josh. (They literally look like siblings, it’s not even a joke, it’s so scary).
Elena’s little brother on the left, Josh on the right, they look like twins.
The beautiful Elena Price