Love’s Just A Feeling

I know you’re probably thinking, why the title is called, “Love’s Just A Feeling?” I chose to name it that because all of my life I’ve dealt with many values in my life. Also, there is a song that Lindsey Stirling composed and produced with the same title. It also featured singer Rooty (yes thank the lord for finally not talking about Soon Hee Newbold). Many included respect when I was in orchestra, and many of the orchestra loved me for being me. Others included values of confidence being here at OU, sympathy when someone is down I cheer them up, and so many others.

One of the values that I had was love. Love is one of the amazing feelings that I’ve accomplished a lot in my life. For example, while being in orchestra at LHS, my love for music was over the roof. I loved everyone, and during my time loved every student that I got to help my senior year. I was the section leader for my viola group and occasionally was the second violin section leader. My love for music has grown a lot over the years, and even more, people loved it when I am at OU. Many included my friends, and roommate (surprisingly he likes it even though he doesn’t like classical music. I guess I’m the exception). I was the person that would do anything to play again. So in all reality, I am the person that loves my time in the string orchestra, and wouldn’t change it for the world.

1 Comment