Hiiiiiii!!! You guys, I’m not sure exactly why, but God has been so so so real and present with me recently. I was in the car yesterday and truly just letting my mind and heart seek Him without distraction (you know, besides the road…) and I was actually blown away by His sweet presence.

I had this vision in my head where I went through alllllll the tiny things (that seem so big at the time) my mind stresses over, and then the realization that He has carried me through every. single. day. and every. single. trial. that I have ever faced. He has worked everything for the good of His Kingdom, and the good of His Kingdom is the only fulfillment my heart really seeks.

Everyday has the possibility to be a great one when we walk hand in hand with the Father!! Especially if your day includes yummy coffee 😉

If our good & gracious Heavenly Father has already proven Himself by being so truly evident in every moment of my life thus far, why do I excessively doubt and worry about the things I know His hands are on? Why do we all do this? Welllll, I prayed a prayer that for sure isn’t perfect, but definitely was good for my soul.

I said “God, thank You SO much for making Your good good self so evident to me right now. I see You everywhere and the evidence of Your goodness is all over my life. I know You are real, almighty, and love me despite my sins, all because of Your Son Jesus. I pray that while I feel high on a mountain top right now, You remind me of this moment when I am in the valley, and show me Your consistency even when I lack it. I pray that my faith is not based upon my feelings and circumstances, because You know those change in a snap, but that it is based only upon my core belief in the Truth of who You are and Your goodness.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

And those who know Your name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Psalm 9:10

Thank the Lord I prayed this prayer, because literally the next day I found myself in a completely different state of mind, circumstance, and health. Even though I was notttttt feeling on the mountain top, I honestly thought back to that car ride and was reminded of then Lord’s constant pursuit of my heart in the middle of the messy. He wants to take my burdens and turn what the Enemy meant for evil for GOOD. All I have to do it let Him. And that is all you have to do too, sweet friends! Easier said than done I know, but we’ll grow in that together :))

I’m praying for every single person that reads this, that you are filled with the Holy Spirit and see the Lord moving and working in the small things that you worry about.

Comment any and all prayer requests!!!!

Simply,

Sydney