Christopher Nolan

Christopher Nolans’ work has always inspired my mind in the aspect of creativity with no CGI needed. Growing up my go to was anything Batman related, and when he had the beautiful presentation of “The Dark Knight Trilogy” at the moment I didn’t realize just how incredible it was till rewatching it, and then decided to watch behind the scenes and witnessed just how incredible his creativity was for the movies. Nolan was given the hard task of bringing back to life the iconic character that is Batman and surpassed all those expectations.

Image Site:

OIP.OsNtOoDtyfNsWpQk2fgIDwHaEz (474×307) (bing.com)

Watching Nolans’ work helps with the creativity side of eventually becoming head of an advertising team for companies like, Disney, Warner Bros, D.C. Comics, and Marvel. Being part of this field requires creativity and in seeing what all Christopher Nolan can do without all the practical affects inspires me to be able to one day be able to lead those advertising and marketing teams to bring in so much revenue for the company in which I will work for. While Nolan was reviving the iconic character of Batman he decided to in between “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” co-write, and direct “The Prestige” with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. Then “The Dark Knight” was released after this release he then began his next project in arguably one of the greatest movies that ends up often in debates when it comes to the topic which was “Inception“. Nolans’ never failed to bring people incredible cinematic experiences when it came to his work. After “Inception” he finished off his amazing Batman trilogy with “The Dark Knight Rises“. After the trilogy was complete, he was assigned yet again to revive one of the most iconic characters in Superman. Where he yet again did not disappoint in giving us the masterpiece of “The Man of Steel“. His work has since continued with many more. Nolan although he is a movie writer, and director has inspired my creativity side that will be of great importance in my career.

Image Site:

17df6d010e708b472f469c9ce894b8b3.jpg (960×640) (pinimg.com)

Source of Info:

Christopher Nolan – Biography – IMDb