Advertisment Influence

The advertisement that influenced me the most in all my memory would be the Spider-Man Across the Spider-verse trailer. I remember watching the trailer and not knowing what to do at all. It was one of those moments where you want it to be released and happen right then and there. They knew just what to show and how much to show with no spoilers. The visuals that were shown were spot on, along with the music that was played. Which lines that they put in the trailer. The biggest inspiration in this trailer/advertisement was the impactful quote that changed my life when Miles said “Everyone keeps telling me how my story is supposed to go. Nah. I’m-a do my own thing”. I will forever hold this quote in my life, because it was changed after hearing this. As much as I am a Batman guy the impact is different on me when it comes to Miles Morales. I feel that Latin Culture is underrepresented in the superhero world and with the addition of the Spiderman (Miles Morales version) it was such an amazing thing in my eyes. I was so happy to see an Afro Latino on screen and in all honesty I did fall even more in love when I realized Miles MORALES that is my last name too!! So even the addition of Miles into the comics years ago was actually so amazing to me. I even shed a tear of joy when watching the second trailer. It built me up so much more for the movie watching it. This trailer was so incredible that I promised myself I would watch it on opening day, which I did. It also made me way more of a Spiderman fan and made the Miles Morales Spiderman my tied for first place favorite hero with Batman.

Sony Pictures Entertainment Released “Official Trailer #2” Official Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shW9i6k8cB0&t=36