The Clone Wars

Star Wars is the story of a republic that crashes from the implosion of itself from within. This destruction would not of been possible without the help of the clone army assembled by the rats within that were actually on the other side of the war but were undercover. These clones were all doppelgängers of one bounty hunter named Jango Fett. These clones all looked, talked, and acted very similar. They were bred and raised in the world of Kamino by the long knecked, Kaminoans. These creatures acted as teachers and educators of the clones. They continued cloning and breeding over five million clones, all replicas of each other. This army however was implanted with a chip deep within that eventually would force them to turn on their Jedi generals and work for the evil Sith, that opposed the Grand Republic. The mole that ordered this army of five million was turned Jedi Sifo-Dyas and did it behind the back of the council and it wasn’t until Obi-Wan Kenobi investigated did they find out about this massive operation. The clones ended up turning on their generals after the chip was activated within them wiping out hundreds even thousands of Jedi. I grew up watching Star Wars and it was very influential to me in my life and I will always remember the clones. They were one of the first doppelgänger examples I ever saw and was a great one at that. I don’t even remember how young I was the first time I watched Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. This example remains very close to me and something that I would say was a very large part of my childhood.